There are many long term productivity hacks but there are also quick ones that you can implement in your routine right now, and that’s what Grants brings in this episode: tips to plan your day, to build energy shortcuts and work smarter, how to focus time on the most important things and also considering the ways your energy gets refilled, when to save it and when to go for the grind.
Like the show? Comments or questions, email Grant
Listen to this episode to find out:
- How to increase productivity by planning your day and your week
- A way to automatically do the right thing consistently
- The time to do the most important things… in the morning
- A good question to ask yourself about replenishing your energies
- An example of how not to recharge yourself from Grant’s bad online habits
- The right time to grind
People on this episode:
Connect with Monetize Your Expertise
Got something to say? Let us know
Thanks for listening!