About Grant Weherley
“Grant has a very sharp marketing sense, an excellent ear, and a remarkably warm, compassionate demeanor. As a marketing consultant, he is extraordinarily creative and energetic. Hire him and sleep better.”
“From the personal angle, to the sound business advice, to motivation…[Grant is] a great kick in the butt to remind you what you’re capable of in life…
You get a serious blueprint… and the rest is for you to seize your life and make it what you want.”
I love learning and building things. And the coolest thing about teaching and creating content (ie online courses) is you are constantly doing both!
When I started, I originally tried to build a product that would be sold through the healthcare industry. This business model was a total nightmare, but I was able to pivot that original project into my first online course, and I quickly found I was more passionate about the online learning model itself than I was about that particular topic or idea.
So I started building things.
Fast-forward a bit – I had started traveling the world while running my online course business. People started asking me to help them with THEIR courses. In fact, the first time someone asked me for help, it was in the form of “I like what you are doing. I want to do it too. Can I pay you to help me?”
I had found this MASSIVE opportunity to help people who are amazing experts in their industry spread their message to more people by leveraging my skills with building and marketing online courses.
Nowadays, I still build my own courses. But I also spend a lot of time working with experts in various industries to help them incorporate courses into their own business. I love this, because it allows me to 10x my impact. If you want to see a full list of what I am currently working on, I keep that updated here.
The people I work with:
- Serious experts, speakers, authors or personal brands who want to dominate their course launches. If this is you, talk with me.
- SaaS companies who want to leverage online training to prevent churn. Request consultation here.
- If you are new to online courses, click here to become an expert in online courses in just 8 weeks
My Lifestyle Philosophy
I feel very blessed that my business allows me to help others while also giving me some really great opportunities, including…
- Learning salsa dancing and winning an international competition
- Living abroad for 2 years (and counting)
- Becoming Mr. Tourism of Thailand 2015
If you want to hear an objective breakdown of what it is really like to travel and run a business, listen here.
Make sure to…
- Watch my next webinar about online courses
- Download this formula for automatically prospecting new clients
- Listen to this podcast episode about pre-launching your first course
- Validate your online course idea with this tool
- Learn the 24 tools experts use in their business here
Interested in getting in touch with me? You can do that here 🙂