MYE 008 – Constructing A Perfect New Life, And Starting A Movement In The Process with Dan O’Donnell
In this episode, Grant speaks with Dan O’Donnell, an entrepeneur, podcaster and digital nomad living in Chiang Mai; creator of the Better Me game and the Positive Thinking facebook page, with over 800,000 people.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- How success in sales is like weight lifting
- Important examples of people skills put to practice
- The big difference between specialized knowledge and general knowledge
- The definition of personal development
- A technique to shift focus for a better mood
- Tips to deal with sweet cravings
- Definitions of Success and where to get them
- Two biggest obstacles for success
People on this episode:
Mentioned on this episode:
Connect with the Show
- Join the Monetize Your Expertise Facebook Page
- Follow the show on Twitter
Got something to say? Hit us up. We’ll respond.
- Send us an email
- Message us on Facebook
Thanks for listening!