MYE 005 – Goodbye Corporate, Hello Expert Status with Hugh Bayati
In this episode, Grant chats with Hugh Bayati, a speaker and high performance coach helping his client excel in professionally and personally. MYE listeners get a free gift from Hugh. To claim yours, go to Success Energi.
Got something to say? Questions? Comments? Email Grant
Listen to this episode to find out:
- How Hugh transitioned from corporate life to personal development and coaching
- What it means to find your passion and process to define it for your self
- How Hugh transitioned himself to an expert in high performance
- Where the confidence to be an expert comes from
- The importance of authenticity and being yourself
- The framework of failure
- How the impacts of your childhood and family beliefs can impact your success
- The importance of creating different formats of your content
- How to deal with “haters”
People on this episode:
Mentioned on this episode
Connect with the Show
Got something to say? Hit us up. We’ll respond.
Thanks for listening!