MYE 017 – Starting A Business And Traveling The World: What it’s really like to be a location-independent entrepreneur (aka digital nomad)
In this episode, Grant talks about how it is to be location independent, being able to work from anywhere and the pros and cons that go with it.
Like the show? Comments or questions, email Grant
Listen to this episode to find out:
- The four styles of travelling
- Why living abroad is not for everyone
- How travel might not make you happier right away
- The PROs and CONs of this lifestyle
People on this episode:
Connect with Monetize Your Expertise
- Follow the show on Twitter
Got something to say? Let us know
- Send us an email
- Message us on Facebook
- Tweet the show
Thanks for listening!