There’s a whole new category of mental supplements now called nootropics, claiming to make you smarter, have better memory and enhance your cognitive functions overall; in this episode Grant explains some of the different types, interesting facts and great resources to check out including websites for analysis and ordering, a great expert on the topic and a very deep, introspective exercise to analyse you own mental crutches.
Like the show? Comments or questions, email Grant
Listen to this episode to find out:
- What are nootropics
- The different types of nootropics and why they’re not quite “drugs”
- A great website to check out unbiased nootropic data
- Grant’s favourite website to order the supplements
- A very interesting fact about the powerhouse drug Modafinil
- What are the nootropics that Grant has been taking
People on this episode:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Jesse Lawler at SmartDrugsSmart.com
- Grant’s list: CDP-Choline, L-phenylalanine, Fish Oil, Creatine, L-Theanine, Phosphatidylserine, Saw Palmetto,Noopept, Phenylpiracetam
Connect with Monetize Your Expertise
Got something to say? Let us know
Thanks for listening!