- I will share your intro then turn it over to you to fill in the blanks and provide a glimpse into your personal life.
2. 10-second spiel
- You’re at a networking party, someone asks you what you do, in 10 seconds, how do you respond?
3. Your story
- How did you get started? How did you end up where you are today? How did you develop the skills/expertise to be really good at what you re currently doing?
4. What was your biggest lesson learned along the way?
- Tell us a story about how your life experiences led to significant realizations or lessons learned.
5. When was a time you felt like a total failure?
- Sometimes failures are much more instructive than successes. What was a major failure in your life and how did you overcome it?
6. How would you start over from scratch given what you know now?
7. Your strengths and weaknesses
- What is something that you are really good at, better than most people? How did you develop this skill? How do you leverage it?
- What is something you are really bad at, much worse than most people? How do you prevent this from holding you back?
- What are you MOST excited about right now?
8. Closing Questions:
- What are you currently working on, and what are your upcoming projects you are most excited about?
- Where can people get in touch with you or learn more about what you are working on? (feel free to offer some kind of exclusive PDF or resource here at www.yourdomain.com/mye)
I will call you via Skype at the appointed time: Skype: grant.weherley. This is an audio only interview.
Recording: By participating in the Monetize Your Expertise interview, you agree to allow the recording, distribution, and disseminatation of the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Grant Weherley and Monetize Your Expertise to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.