With so many tools, platforms and marketplaces around to get your course published, Grant goes a little bit into what are the differences between them and once you’ve made your content, how to pre-sell your course at a low risk, a simple technique to get people onboard, how partnerships can help you immensely to kickstart your audience and a great way to get your name around the web.
Like the show? Comments or questions, email Grant
Listen to this episode to find out:
- Differences between platforms, software tools and marketplaces
- How starting with a webinar can be a very low risk to pre-sell your content
- A way to make the video content for your course while getting paid
- How contacting people directly can be a simple but effective tool
- A way of working with patterns to jumpstart your audience
- How the co-creation model works
- An easy way to spread your name around the web and get those views coming
People on this episode:
Mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Monetize Your Expertise
Got something to say? Let us know
Thanks for listening!